Picnics, poolside BBQ's and fun in the sun! Summer is here and we're excited to get out in the sunshine! It is also a great time to do some summer home maintenance. Here are eight (8) Tips for Summer Home Maintenance:
1) Inspect your roof and clean your gutters;
2) Inspect your attic and insulation;
3) Inspect your ducts, inspect your furnace and replace furnace filters;
4) Clean and Maintain your yard - mow the lawn, conserve water by timing your sprinkler system;
5) Test your smoke and CO detectors - make sure to replace batteries and keep a log of your testing and battery replacement;
6) Inspect your fireplace - clean it if it's a wood burning fireplace, inspect it if it's a gas fireplace;
7) Clean your windows - inside and outside;
8) Paint - summer is a great time to clean and paint the exterior of your home - make sure to check your HOA for the acceptable colors and take the time to update the exterior of your home - a coat of fresh paint also adds value to your home.
Author:Susan Draper Phone: 360-402-2343 Dated: June 9th 2017 Views: 129 About Susan: ...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.